Any comics listed on WebcomicsFeed must meet the following criteria.
- Submitted comics must be in English.
- For comics hosted on WebcomicsFeed, each update should ideally have two versions of comic uploaded: a desktop version(traditional page format) and a mobile version(vertical/webtoon format).
This is encouraged but not necessary. You may publish one format for both devices.
- You must own all the rights to your uploads, and your content must not infringe on the copyright, trademark, publicity right of any other party.
- Content that contains nudity or intended to be sexually gratifying is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, full and partial nudity, as well as graphic depictions of sexual acts.
- We do not allow graphic depictions of gratuitous violence, or content that promote acts of violence.
- Hateful content that promotes or encourages violence, or has the primary purpose of inciting hate towards individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political orientation, etc. is not allowed.
- Don't post content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that urges or encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or commit suicide rather than, e.g., seeking counseling or treatment, or joining together in supportive conversation with those suffering or recovering from depression or other conditions.
- Spam and advertising will not be allowed. Posting unsolicited or unwanted content or links is not allowed. This includes creating profiles or uploading content with the primary purpose to drive traffic to external websites. Using automated means to increase view counts or perform social interactions, or creating multiple accounts to increase view counts or perform social interactions will result in account suspension or removal.
- If you have any questions or feedback about our publishing criteria, or if you have any concerns about our platform, take a look at our frequently asked questions, or feel free to contact us.
Too see what the published comic page would look like click here.
Adding your comic
Publishing your comic updates
Create an account and login.
Search for the comic to make sure it is not already in our system. If it is, skip to Step 4.
If the comic is already in the system, and you do own it, go to the comics page and claim the comic.
Add your comic into the system by clicking the Add comic menu in the top navigation bar.
Proceed to upload comics by clicking the 'Publish' button in the top upper right section of the navigation bar and then click the "Add Update" button - - for the comic.