FunnyFeed Submission Guidelines
WebcomicsFeed is excited to announce that, starting on August 1st 2022, we will be publishing a curated collection of comic strips (on a daily basis) on our website and delivered by email to our subscribers. We are inviting all comic creators to submit their comics for consideration.
Here are the guidelines
- Number of Cartoons: Submit at least 24 comic strips so that we can judge the quality and consistency of your work.
- How to Submit: Create an account on WebcomicsFeed, add your comic strip (make sure to indicate whether you want it be considered for publication in FunnyFeed), and schedule your comics.
- Number of Panels: 2-10 panels in length
- Format: You will be required to upload both a desktop/traditional and vertical/webtoon format.You can see a demo of that here.
- Sizes: Desktop – 1080px wide and a maximum of 1920px tall, mobile – a maximum of 1080px wide and 1920px tall (for each sliced image).
- Audience Age Rating: The comic strip must be suitable for all-ages, please keep content at a PG-13 level (no strong language, graphic violence, nudity, sexual situations please).
- Compensation: $5 per comic plus a share of 30% of WebcomicsFeed’s total membership revenue. Payment will be made via PayPal at the end of every month.
- Rights: We are paying for one-time publication rights and do not require exclusives; your work is ultimately yours to keep.
- Deadline: All comics for the upcoming month should be scheduled by the last Friday of the current month at 11:59 PM CST.
- Schedule: Comics to be published will be scheduled one month ahead of time.
- First round: First round of comic strips will be published on August 1st.
We look forward to seeing your comic strips.
Create an account and login.
Search for the comic to make sure it is not already in our system. If it is, skip to Step 4.
If the comic is already in the system, and you do own it, go to the comics page and claim the comic.
Add your comic into the system by clicking the Add comic menu in the top navigation bar.
Proceed to upload comics by clicking the 'Publish' button in the top upper right section of the navigation bar and then click the "Add Update" button - - for the comic.